In today’s progressive virtual world, there are enormous digital marketing options available for businesses to choose from. However, most businesses whether small or big prefer social media or other channels to connect with the masses across the world. Due to this, the business owners are assuming that email marketing comes to an end or probably has died a few years ago. But, the fact is that there are over 5.6 billion active email accounts around the world. Out of which, more than 3.9 billion are checked by the respective users daily. It is now evident that email marketing is still alive and is not going anywhere anytime soon. Now, smart business owners need to create solid email marketing strategies by seeking a reliable email marketing service to enhance the growth of their venture successfully.
No matter whether you have a small business, a new startup, or own a multinational company, email is still the most consistent, powerful, and cost-effective tool that can effortlessly entice and convert millions of prospects into loyal customers with minimum effort.
So read this article to discover how using this channel i.e; email marketing can progressively drive explosive growth for your business smoothly:
Table of Contents
Eye-Popping Email Statistics that Will Leave You Think Again
Here are some of the mind-boggling statistics that could change your mindset:
- Around 46 percent of users prefer to open their email accounts using mobile phones.
- 73 percent of the millennial generation prefer communications from business professionals preferably via email only.
- More than 80 percent of marketers believe that email marketing can positively increase customer retention as compared to other marketing channels.
- 59 percent of respondents have believed that thoughtfully drafted emails by the sender have induced their purchasing decision.
- In 2019, the U.S. alone has spent over 350 million dollars solely on email advertising.
- Over 59 percent of digital marketers have revealed that email is undoubtedly the biggest source of generating good ROI.
- In 2023, email users will surpass over 4.3 million users, which makes half of the world’s population.
In the coming years, email marketing will allow brands to target new customers, create a social network, and leverage continuous sales if utilized properly.
A Multitude of Benefits You Can Reap Using Solid Email Marketing Campaign
There are unimaginable advantages you can get only if you have leveraged email marketing professionally. When harnessed perfectly, you can speed up your sales as well as engage more and more customers to reach unprecedented heights.
Here are some of the benefits of using email marketing services:
- Unlike any other marketing channel, email marketing is budget-friendly, gets you impressive ROI with ease.
- Using the right email technique, you can engage with your audience easily and further build a never-ending relationship with them by earning their trust.
- In case, you have a small business, you can entice your millions of customers nationally or nationally by sending them product-related information, discounts, special offers, etc.
- Using the perfect email plan, you can fiercely grow your business by investing in a good email marketing service that helps you draft well-curated emails 24/7.
- Email marketing allows you to discover the needs, preferences, and requirements of your valuable customers by tracking different metrics.
To propel your business, you need to shift your email marketing strategies accordingly, make a huge difference, and achieve things that you have never imagined before.
10 Influential Brands that Has Taken Over the World Using Email Marketing
Get ready to be inspired by these influential brands that have victoriously dominated the online world simply using the email marketing techniques right.
- Marriott International
- Kate Spade
These brands have unapologetically harnessed the power of email marketing and crushing the world of the internet like a pro.
Of course, Yes. Email marketing is not going anywhere and has advanced with unique technological changes. Marketers or business owners who think that email is dead, they’re knowingly or unknowingly putting great risk in their business by ignoring email marketing.
Based on the above statistics and usage, it is now crystal-clear that email marketing can do wonders for your business. Although, you need to outsource leading digital marketing services like Agio Support to take advantage of the plethora of email marketing services depending on your needs and pocket-size.
Thus, harness the power of email marketing now and find unlimited profitable ways to grow your new or existing business!