Noodles are a part of European cuisine, but they have made their way to the fast-food sector
Noodles are the most popular food item which is considered a part of both Chinese cuisine as well as fast food. They are a ready-made snack which you just need to boil and add few sauces as per the taste and they are ready. They already include vegetables, chicken and spices and you can also add in extra quantity of required. Hence, noodles are very simple yet do full of tasty snacks and Chinese food item. Initially, they were part of Chinese cuisine but now they are liked all over. They were kept in noodle boxes for safety because sometimes they are very easily damaged.
You cannot deny the fact that noodles boxes are quite nutrition product and yet so light and easily digestible. They aren’t very heavy because they contain white flour or starch from which noodles are made and they can contain a little quantity of vegetable and chicken chunks. All this comes in very small amount as per the quantity of these noodles. Then some spices and herbs are added for the
taste which completes the noodles. After that, if you want you can add some extra incidents but the noodles that come to you in packed form have all this and their nutritious facts are mentioned quite prominently of the packaging and the envelopes they are packed in.
Noodles don’t have just a single flavour and they come in different flavours so that people belonging to all age groups can like s enjoy noodles. So the common flavour includes chicken noodles, vegetable noodles, spicy noodles, yoghurt noodles, shrimp noodles, hot and sour noodles and chilli noodles. All these flavours differ in their taste and the ingredients which these noodles contain. So you can choose as per your liking that which flavour you want to relish for your noodles. You can mix the two three flavours together and treat yourself with the most enjoyable noodle bowl having different flavours. Since noodles are very light weighted and easily digestible so they can be consumed by everyone. Traditionally noodles are eaten with the help if chopsticks because it is a part of Chinese food but you can also have them with a simple fork.
Noodles don’t have a single recipe and there are number of ways to cook them. They all have a delicious taste and you can try all of these recipes in your home kitchen too. Here are a few top delicious ways you can cook noodles within just a few minutes:
- First of all buy your favourite noodle packet with your favourite flavour.
- Let the water in a certain amount be boiled on a pen. When it starts boiling, add noodles.
- Keep storing the noodles on low flame.
- Add the spices that come with noodles in the packet.
- Keep stirring the noodles and mixing all the ingredients.
- If you want a noodles soup, turn the flame off when there is little water remaining in noodles.
- If you want thick noodles, let the water completely dry.
- This is the most some noodles recipe which is instant and yet so tastes enriched.
Here is another recipe:
- You can. Also use noodles for pasta but for that, you need to buy spaghetti noodles which are little different and don’t have the ingredients already added in them.
- Buy a spaghetti packing according to your required quantity.
- Let it boil and when it starts popping up, turn the flame off.
- After that strain, the spaghetti from water and put it separately.
- Take a reasonable quantity of vegetables like cabbage, Chinese carrot, chillies, spring onion and peas and start frying them in a pan.
- When they are sauteed, turn off the flame.
- Separately book the chicken and make it smaller chunks.
- After that take a frying pan and mix, noodles, vegetables and chicken.
- Add few sauces, spices and herbs as per the taste.
- Add the remaining condiment and cook them for a while.
- Delicious and instant spaghetti noodles are prepared.
- Enjoy them with a chilling drink.
Best for winters
Although noodles are good for everyone in every season because they dint have enough ingredients and are very light for much on. Yet people mostly like them in winters because they like noodle soups or noodles with soupy consistency. In winters it is best for keeping you warm and giving you energy. So you can make them in winters every day if you want and enjoying them with cooking. However in summers, you can enjoy them too if you want as there is no specific season restriction but since they are liked much when they are warm so they are best for winters.
Noodle soups, the best warming fluid
If you don’t like simple noodles enough or you want noodles with a liquid taste, you can enjoy delicious noodle soup. These soups are also available in different flavours and tastes. And some restaurants are even famous for their special noodle soups. So if you don’t want to make it at home, you can go to dine nearby Chinese restaurant and enjoy a delicious noodle soup. It isn’t very difficultly to make or cook at home and you can do that too if you don’t have the time to go out. But do try the delicious noodle soups as they are just brilliant.
Noodles are such kind of product which are made at once in large quantity and then they are separately packed according to a separate quantity in each box. The preservation if noodles are very important and it can only be possible through a food quality packing like custom boxes which can pack the noodles and give a beautiful display to the visitors. So just use these boxes for safe and healthy packaging and let the noodles vs safely stored. You can use the same boxes in your own home kitchen as well as they are absolutely safe, reliable and completely free of any kind of germs or harmful chemicals elements.